Friday 10 January 2014

Attention: Doppleganger exposed, savedbybaptism's attack

Before continuing with reading this article, I recommend reading these two articles before carrying on with reading:
http://answering-judaism.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/warning-attack-of-dopplegangers.html
http://answering-judaism.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/clarification-and-personal-apology-to.html

I was recently blamed for harassing Sam Shamoun by claiming I spoken to his daughter about converting to Islam, something I have never done to him whatsoever.

I am convinced I have discovered who bobo557, a fake nic, really is.  It is savedbybaptism AKA BibleTeacher, of whom I have responded to on youtube in videos, claiming I was defaming him.

Another one of his nics is SpunkyGirlfromVermont said the following to me on Paltalk in PM:

"SpunkyGirlfromVermont: IM BOBO557 LOL 

SpunkyGirlfromVermont: VOICE ME 

SpunkyGirlfromVermont just sent you a nudge!

Alert: Audio has been turned on, however SpunkyGirlfromVermont cannot hear you until they unmute this conversation.

Alert: SpunkyGirlfromVermont is muted and cannot hear you now

Alert: SpunkyGirlfromVermont is muted and cannot hear you now

Alert: SpunkyGirlfromVermont is unmuted and  can hear you now

Alert: SpunkyGirlfromVermont is unmuted and  can hear you now

SpunkyGirlfromVermont: BOBO U LITTLE FAGGOT 

SpunkyGirlfromVermont: U MADE VIDEOS ABOUT ME ON YOUTUBE 

SpunkyGirlfromVermont: YOU DEFAMED ME 

SpunkyGirlfromVermont: CAN YOU HEAR ME 

SpunkyGirlfromVermont: YOU DID IT TO ME FIRST ON YOUTUBE 

SpunkyGirlfromVermont: YOU LITTLE FAGGOT BOBO THE CLWON LOL YOU WORSHIP CONSTANTINE THE PAGAN WHO INVENTED TRINITY 

SpunkyGirlfromVermont: TRINITY IS PAGAN 

SpunkyGirlfromVermont: REPENT 

Alert: SpunkyGirlfromVermont has turned audio off and SpunkyGirlfromVermont cannot hear you now

       is now offline."

His reason for trying to defame my name was he claimed i was supposedly defaming him. I have made videos and article responses to him after a debate with him. Even Sam Shamoun is aware that I have debated savedbybaptism and even talked me through John 5:37, which I admit in the debate I gave a poor response.

If savedbybaptism doesn't like me responding to his objections, that's his problem. But the fact he falsely claimed to be me to defame me, Shows he is not a Christian whatsoever. He does often come into the rooms on Paltalk and calling people "whores of satan" and just being a nuisance.

But anyway, savedbubaptism has other nics to watch out for
kingdomofgod07
BibleTeacher
rebukelies (not rebukesinners)
SpunkyGirlfromVermont
bobo557 (not bobo577)
Bobo775
gracespace
iamaniceguy

Watch out for these nics if you see them, because they are not me what so ever. Keep away from them.

Hope this has been of helped.

Answering Judaism.

No comments:

Post a Comment