This article was held off for a while, now it is the time to release.
"Now can you answer the following questions:
1) If God created our genders, and when we are born, our genders determine our sexual orientation for us, (we can agree that God is a 'just' God), and that He would never make a law that all of mankind could not keep, why would he create AIS people? Now before you say he didn't create them, but the fall of man did, let me remind you what Colossians 1:16 says, "For in him ALL things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; ALL things have been created through him and for him."
2) Could your God not make up his mind? The Bible says in Psalm 139:19, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."
This verse makes it clear that He is still involved in our creation, so again, what was God thinking if he is so hung up on gender? ;)
3) Who should an AIS person choose to marry without sinning? After all, they will be gay and straight no matter whom they choose?
4) And probably most importantly, can you offer any Biblical evidence or scientific evidence for your answers to these question? You have yet to provide any evidence of either. I'LL BE WAITING!! ;)
5) Would you not allow AIS people to marry at all since they are clearly 2 genders or would you try to stop that as well?"
Colossians 1:16 refers to the beginning of creation BEFORE the fall of man that God is responsible for the creation of all things. Deformities, frailties, diseases etc came as a result of the fall of man AFTER the events of God creating the earth.
Also You cannot twist the text to say that God is responsible for creating a birth defect, not even Psalm 139:19 proves that. Defects occur thanks to the fall of man and while God may be responsible for the person themselves, he is NOT responsible for the defect that the person has. That distinction must be made.
The issue of hermaphroditism is difficult.... HOWEVER, An answer to this issue has been addressed in a paper by the following point made by Dr Batton. The point Dr Batton responds to I have highlighted in bold. Other bold emphasis are his: "“When I tell people that homosexuality is wrong they will bring up hermaphrodites as proof that sometimes females are born with male genitalia and vice versa … . He then went on to tell me that this blew my beliefs regarding homosexuality right out of the water.”
Say a person was born with a gene that made them a kleptomaniac. Would that mean that we should legalize / legitimize stealing? Hardly. Say it is found that there is a genetic predisposition to pedophilia in some people; would that mean that pedophilia should be accepted? There are people who have such a serious personality disorder (sociopath) that they will abuse and even kill other people without remorse. Does that mean that their behaviour should be accepted by society because they want to behave like that? Of course not; the prisons are replete with such individuals to protect society at large from their behaviour. Just because someone has a natural bent to do something does not mean that society should accept their behaviour. This is a ridiculous argument. You could probably think of even better examples to prove the point." Dr Don Batton: http://creation.com/hermaphrodites-and-homosexuality
Hermaphroditism should NEVER be used as a crutch for homosexuality to be justified and for anyone who doesn't suffer from this condition to use this as an argument, it is down right offensive.
I recommend reading the article as I believe it appropriately deals with this sensitive subject of hermaphroditism.
As to whether they should marry, I can only say, no. HOWEVER, I need to contemplate on this point more.
PS. Feel free to look at this paper here: http://reasonablechristian.blogspot.co.uk/2008/05/transgender-myth-revisited.html